Friday, May 1, 2009

#15 Take a look at some online productivity (wordprocessing, spreadsheet) tools

How does the application you chose compare to word processing software you’re familiar with? What features did you like/dislike the most? Can you think of any ways the application you chose would be useful to you?

I think this would come in handy in I was ever cauht somplace without my computer. The best thing is you can access it from anywhere. However you cannot do any presentation more than 10mb. That is kind of small compared with some of the things I do . Google docs is basically Microsoft Office without the frills. If you are just trying to make a simple document or spreadsheet thats fine. One thing that really impreessed me was the form that you can set up and send to whomever. I have tried making forms with plenty otrher softwre and found it confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment