Tuesday, May 12, 2009

#21 Microblogging & Mashups

I thought the idea behind Twitterholic was interesting at rating the top of the tweets. I guess essentially it is a popularity contest , but it is important to see who is popular

Twittervision to me seems interesting, however I do not see any practical application for this web site. It's sister site Flcker vision is interesting as it shows what is going on in the world at any given moment. It also seems to lack a practical application.

Do you Tweet? I do not Tweet although I do have an account. I find that facebook reneders twitter useless to me as I can see what my friends are up to that way. I do not follow celebrities so I do not have much interest in clebrties as I see it is important to some to follow that sort of thing. I follow blogs more than anything as there is much more substance there.

Microblogging seems to be for people who are "mobile" which I am not. Microblogging does not seem like something I would be interested in either professional or personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment