Tuesday, April 14, 2009

* #9 Locate a few useful library related blogs and/or news feeds

The blogs I subscribed to Librarything, Rhodarian, YALSA,Academic Librarian ACRLog, RILA, and the Oxford English Dictionary Word of the Day,

I found Syndic8 difficuklt to look and understand. It to me seemed to cluttered and was not effic9ient compared to the others.

I think Technorati is a great tool if you don't know what you are looking for, and can just browse around until you find something interesting. I would ue this one if I wasn't looking for something really spefic.

Google allows you to browse through sites, bot unlike TYechnorti, but I feel if you know the organization or group or even person ypou want to read about google blog is excellent for more spefic searches

No comments:

Post a Comment