Thursday, April 23, 2009

* #12 Read a few perspectives on Web 2.0, Library 2.0 and the future of libraries and blog your thoughts

The Cult of Twopointia

I found this article to be most interesting. I feel more like the articles author than I do the librarians he describes. i feel that personally that those who can benefit from what 2.0 has to offer will and will not get behind. I like the blogs author am "annoyed' with the self important arraganet techno dweebs who are not open to the many ways in which you can get many things done. T I feel librarians need to meet people on different levels. When a person isn't caught up with 2.o it is there decision. Make yourself available to every kind of user

There is no wrong way to eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

1 comment:

  1. Great closer! I think the article is a valuable counterpoint (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete